Our Laser Printing Service is for UNCW faculty, staff and students. Before making a print request, please read over all Laser Printing Guidelines.
More Laser Cutting Information coming soon!
Laser Printing Guidelines
- All laser printing requests must be submitted as an .JPG, .PNG, or .SVG file. Other file types will be returned for correction.
- Please allow up to 7 days for job completion.
- All print requests are processed in the order they are received. We cannot guarantee specific delivery times.
- If the item is not picked up in 7 business days it will become property of Randall Library and will be recycled.
- The cost to print is dependent on material used with a $1.00 minimum purchase. Payment is due upon print completion.
- Prints can be picked up at the Digital Makerspace.
- UNCW does not guarantee a successful print. The cost of a completed print, regardless of quality, will be still be charged.
- All UNCW computer, network and Copyright policies apply to the use of the 3D printers.
- You may not use the printer to create material that is:
- Prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or poses and immediate threat to the well-being of others.
- Obscene or otherwise inappropriate for the University environment.
- In violation of another’s intellectual property rights, including to reproduce material that is subject to copyright, patent, or trademark protection. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the eligibility of the item to be printed.
- We reserve the right to refuse any 3D print request for any reason.
- UNCW takes no responsibility for the end-use of an object once that object is printed.